Thursday, 24 March 2011

today we was currently using live type to edit our mucic , this was very hard to use at first but we got use to it as time went by. it was very hard vhoosing what music to use becuase we had to find the right ones to match our thriller , at mommenst it was very funny as we had laughs at some of the sounds. But on the otehr hand very stressed as time was ticking. the songs we have decided to use fit our movie but we found that at times in our thriller it did not work quite aswell. this caused conflict at times because we dident no what one to choose. in addition after it all worked out we looked uder instimentals and found our perfect song.

No comments:

Post a Comment