Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Mistakes and improvements

One of our biggest improvements from our previous recordings was that we did not take enough clips, so this time for our actuarial thriller we took a lot of different shots for each scene. This was a great advantage as many clips came out wrong but we had back up shots. However one scene as I have mentioned before had some faulty issues as one of our peers was recorded in the background. But this was ok as we recorded once again. However our biggest mistakes we realised was that we should have had some pictures of the character so it gives a bit more information of the persons background, this had many arguments and disagreements as some believed that having pictures would give the story line away, but some on the other hand thought that having pictures will give a better indication of the story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment