Wednesday 26 January 2011

Extention exerxise deos of the type of shots

During one of our lessons we learned about various camera shots that can make a person or place look powerful, for example a bird’s eye view of a person or place can make it look week, as for this picture it seems as if this place is at threat from something the way it is looked at. With these camera shots it can make a person have control and make them seem like they are superior to others. This has taught me a lot as these simple shots can have a huge difference to the way things are seen. This has given me ideas towards angles that can help me make my video seem better. For example now I know if I want to make someone look superior I should do a bird eye view to make them look like they are in threat this can cause suspense.  

No comments:

Post a Comment