Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Prelim - Problems

During our filming we had the problem of people always walking by, and the difficulty of setting our bag swap on the stairs is that the tripod wouldn’t sit properly on the stairs, so we couldn’t get the shots we were hoping for. When we got back to the class and was ready to edit, we realised we didn’t get enough shots of everything. We could have re-filmed parts but there wasn’t enough time. This is unfortunate as on our story board we had planned exactly how we wanted our film to be. This was a good first attempt as we had learnt about the cameras in the first hour of the class, and the last half of the lesson we had to produce this short clip. 

This may have seemed like a disaster to our teachers but I believe that we did try our best, and we can learn from these mistakes for our final film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment